Effectively work in a fast-paced environment utilizing the Agile methodology
- Perform various types of testing including smoke, white box, black box, integration, end-to-end, regression, and system testing as needed
- Provide leadership to junior automation engineers within the team by pairing, performing code reviews and helping to resolve technical issues.
- Execute test scripts to validate correct functionality of application
- Use SQL for back-end database validation
- Participate in requirement & design review sessions; evaluate requirements & design docs from a quality test automation standpoint
- Track Progress of the project, financials of the project and periodically review risk and issues to identify avenues to mitigate risks and communicate the impact of the risk with possible alternative solution
- Manage test coverage based on risk analysis
- Document defects and evaluate priority of defect based on overall application functionality
- Coordinate test script reviews with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Adhere to requirement review, defect writing & test script writing guidelines
- Keep QA Lead and management informed of current state of quality and test progress
- Ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis sessions
- Ensure that projects follow prescribed software development life cycle standards.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with project team.
- Multi-task to meet assignment deadlines
- Accurately estimate work assignments
- Identify obstacles and roadblocks; and offer suggestions to work around obstacles
- Help drive and improve QA process within the team you are assigned
Eligibility: Bachelor's in Computer Science or Closely Related Field
- Study and analyze system requirements.
- Create test plan and strategy.
- Design and develop test cases. Set up and enhance test framework. Perform test execution.
- Conduct defect logging and verification.
- Conduct system, functional, GUI, integration, user acceptance, regression, stress, smoke, sanity, positive and negative, boundary value, data driven, backend, end to end, cross browser, and load testing activities.
- Master’s degree in Science, Technology or Engineering (any) or related field with 1 year of experience in the job offered or related occupation is required.
- Bachelor’s degree along with 5 years of experience is acceptable in lieu of Master’s degree with 1 year of experience.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- Work location: Naperville, IL and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Send Resume to Ameritech Global, Inc., Attn: HR Dept., 1601 Bond Street, Suite 304, Naperville, IL 60563.
All employees of Ameritech Global, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.