- Study and analyze system requirements.
- Create test plan and strategy.
- Design and develop test cases. Set up and enhance test framework. Perform test execution.
- Conduct defect logging and verification.
- Conduct system, functional, GUI, integration, user acceptance, regression, stress, smoke, sanity, positive and negative, boundary value, data driven, backend, end to end, cross browser, and load testing activities.
- Master’s degree in Science, Technology or Engineering (any) or related field with 1 year of experience in the job offered or related occupation is required.
- Bachelor’s degree along with 5 years of experience is acceptable in lieu of Master’s degree with 1 year of experience.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- Work location: Naperville, IL and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Send Resume to Ameritech Global, Inc., Attn: HR Dept., 1601 Bond Street, Suite 304, Naperville, IL 60563.
All employees of Ameritech Global, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.